- The command requires a running server. That must be checked.
- Options must be reviewed
- gzip does not work: NPE or ignored depending on the use case. If properly implemented, look at making it applicable to all commands producing an output
- same for pretty-print. Additionally, there's a mistake between OPTION_PRETTY_PRINTING (the option) and OPTION_PRETTY_PRINT_DESC (the description)
- is output working? Why is it necessary? Same remark: it must be applicable to all commands producing an output.
- look at reusing the existing options (json, xml)
- missing @since on org.nuxeo.launcher.NuxeoLauncher.dumpConnectReport(OutputStream, boolean)
- review code of org.nuxeo.connect.tools.report.client.ReportConnector
- review changes on org.nuxeo.launcher.NuxeoLauncher.getConnectBroker() and org.nuxeo.launcher.NuxeoLauncher.initConnectBroker()
Finally, this feature is missing a satisfying related JIRA ticket of "New Feature" type with proper upgrade notes describing new command and options. (I searched with filter https://jira.nuxeo.com/issues?jql=project%20%3D%20NXP%20AND%20text%20~%20connect-report )