Affects Version/s: 8.10-SNAPSHOT
Fix Version/s: 8.10
Component/s: User Registration
- Install user registration addon
- Configure addon to display local listing
- Give Everything right to a user on a workspace (e.g.: user manager on niark)
- Invite a user to this workspace
- As an admin, approve request
- As the invited user, finalize your account creation
- As the workspace manager, go to local invitations listing and try to delete the invitation
=> an error appears saying the invitation can't be deleted
=> Logs show the following warning:
14:42:37,135 WARN [UserRegistrationActions] Unable to delete user request:Privilege 'Read' is not granted to 'manager'
=> method isDocumentDeletable() in UserRegistrationActions bean ( https://github.com/nuxeo/nuxeo-platform-user-registration/blob/master/nuxeo-platform-user-registration-web/src/main/java/org/nuxeo/ecm/user/registration/actions/UserRegistrationActions.java ) should not only check the document's state but also if current user has the proper permissions on the document.
=> Same for the other actions (revive, validate...).