A Dashboard should be displayed in a new tab "Search Analytics" in Admin Center / Activity.
It makes use of the nuxeo-search-data element for displaying (with a date selector):
- Number of calls per PageProvider (pie chart)
- Number of calls per hour of the day (bar chart)
- Result of searches by range of number of result (table)
- Most used expressions for full text search (table)
- Searches by filters used (table)
Tracking should be enabled by default on content views of the search tab.
See attached PDF that is a POC of those requests made by Thierry Delprat
For Users: A new Dataviz dashboard has been added in the Admin Center for understanding search usages of your application. Search Screens usage, time of the day where it is the most used, average number of documents per result, most frequent terms used in full text search, which field is the most used. This dashboard is compatible with the customisation you would do using Nuxeo Studio.
For Developers: A new element nuxeo-search-data has been added for being able to build Search Usages dashboards. This element makes use of the search events that are logged in the Nuxeo Platform Audit trail since Nuxeo Platform 7.4.