It is possible for users to reference on a binary property Google Drive documents. Users should go through an oAuth authentication once and then the platform uses its credentials for accessing Google Drive.
When a file is referenced on Google Drive:
- using any api of Nuxoe that should return a blob (blobAdapter, getAttachment operation, etc ...) the file should be returned. In case of no file (gdoc for instance), the pdf version should be returned.
- textual content of the file enriches the full text index of the holding document
- if the content is the main file (file:content), a thumbnail is extracted by the thumbnail service
- a link to the edit doc on google drive
- a link to download it (from Nuxeo or Google Drive ? )
- a link to get the pdf version.