Affects Version/s: 5.8-SNAPSHOT
Fix Version/s: 5.8
Component/s: Business Processes, Workflow
Steps to reproduce:
- As a user P0, start a parallel workflow.
- Choose 2 participants (P1 and P2) and (really) start the review.
- As P2, delegate your task to P3 with a comment ("P3, this is for you").
- As P3, approve the document with a comment ("I'm P3 and I approve").
- As P1, approve the document with a comment ("I'm P1 and I agree").
- As P0, go on the document to see your validation task.
=> On the Consultation wrap-up you see:
- P1 is OK with comment "I'm P1 and I agree".
=> No pb so far.
- P3 is OK with the comment "P3 this is for you" instead of "I'm P3 and I approve".