The styles of the header are not really optimized to fit all the customer branding easily (in Studio).
Usually users wants:
- to update the logo -> ok now
- chose the "selected tab" background -> not ok (it is only a lighter color of the main background header. A bit restrictive.)
- chose the "tab" background -> optional, but it is the occasion to think about it.
- chose the tab link color -> not ok. No variable for this.
The default nuxeo logo is in landscape format. If your compagny logo is more squared or in portrait format, the tabs are not really responsive.
A solution can be find too.
That will impact in NXP:
- flavors files
- CSS header file
- Branding menu > Common tab > Header and Footer section.
See linked issue