Affects Version/s: 5.2.10
Fix Version/s: 5.3.1
Component/s: Direct Edit
Steps to reproduce:
- Upload a docx file to Nuxeo
- Click on the Direct Edit button in the Summary view of the document
- The docx file is opened in MS Office or LibreOffice
- Go to the folder .nuxeo-drive/edit and observe that 2 folders have been created :
- one which ends with "file_content"
- one which end with ".dl"
- Finish the edition of the docx file and close MS Office/LibreOffice
- Close Drive and reopen Drive
- Observe that the folder which ends with .dl is not removed
Expected behavior: at some point, the .dl folder must be removed as it's the case for the "file_content" folder