When I use Drive Direct Transfer, I can force the document type used for the documents created from the uploaded files
Under the “Advanced” section, A new control “Document type”: with default value “Automatic” allows the user to choose among possible document types what document type will be used for the creation.
- The proposed list of document types is dynamically built based on the selected target import path, consistently with Web UI behaviour.
- If no target import folder is selected yet, it is not possible to change the value of this control
- If the creatable document types list is empty, only the “automatic” value is displayed.
- The ability to control the files duplicate management remains operational even when the choice for the document type is not “automatic”
- The latest transfer configuration is kept when doing a new transfer, including the document type selection. Yet, the system makes sure it is still part of the valid options, otherwise, it displays “automatic”.