Steps to Reproduce:
- Start Nuxeo Drive with account linked to Web UI instance using the Amazon S3 binary manager.
- Navigate to Web UI and create a Workspace; enable syncing on this workspace.
- Confirm that the Workspace is replicated in the local Nuxeo Drive directory.
- In the Workspace, import files of the following types using drag-and-drop: NEF/ARW/CR2/PSD/PSB (tested with both "Create" and "Add Properties")
- Observe that the source files are not appearing in the local synced folder.
Note that when viewing Document metadata via JSON/XML export, the digestAlgorithm is consistently null. In Nuxeo Drive debug.log entries associated with the attempted sync, I observed the following line: