Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: NoFixVersionApplicable
Fix Version/s: 5.0.0
I want to use mutual TLS authentication, i.e., two-way SSL, where the client must present its own certificate and private key (see curl --cert and --key parameters).
Read the requests documentation about client-side certificates.
: The private key to the local certificate must be unencrypted.
Add the --cert and --key CLI arguments.
- Add corresponding cert_file and cert_key_file options.
- Add corresponding documentation.
- Add the logic to use those files
instead of any other options (like ca_bundle or ssl_no_verify).
- Maybe more tricky but it would be very nice to have a test.
- When the patch will be merged, backport the documentation part to the Nuxeo documentation website.