Affects Version/s: 4.5.0
Fix Version/s: NoFixVersionApplicable
There seems to be a bug in the algorithm when S3 direct upload is enabled.
- on nxdev01
- synchronise with drive (direct S3 enabled) a folder with some content
- observe all content is fetched locally
- create a sub folder from web ui
- observe the sub-folder is created locally
- drop some files into that folder with web ui
- observe that no content is downloaded locally in the sub folder.
- disable S3 direct upload
- drop some more content form web UI in the same folder
- observe that the content is correctly downloaded locally.
NXDRIVE-2140 Handle documents with non-standard or empty digest