- Start a Direct Transfer.
- When all chunks are uploaded, and just after having called the FileManager operation: the network connection is lost.
- The request being started, it has a 6 hours timeout.
- But the document was created on the server because the call has been made.
- Finally, after 6 hours, the network was restored in the meantime, but the FileManager will throw a 404 error because the batchId was already consumed.
- The transfer will be displayed in the Direct Transfer window, but nothing more will be done.
Here are revelant logs:
And here is my understanding from the logs:
The time between the call and the response is exactly 6 hours: this is the request timeout.
When the FileManager returns a 404 error, just remove void transfers, as it is done for sync items.