When building the human-friendly release notes of a HotFix, all projects involved in the HF should be included in the release notes, e.g.:
- the project NXP (already included)
- the project ELEMENTS (already included)
- the project WEBUI (currently missing)
- maybe other Jira public projects for the public page
- SUGGESTION: maybe ALL Jira projects involved for the private page (e.g. including this very ticket)
E.g. in https://github.com/nuxeo/nuxeo-tools-support/blob/master/changelogs/changelog_2019_Nuxeo_10.10_LTS2019.md#hotfix-32 (public page), the WEBUI project is missing
E.g. in https://github.com/nuxeo/nuxeo-tools-support-priv/blob/master/misc/changelogs/changelog_2019_Nuxeo_10.10_LTS2019.md#hotfix-32 (private page), the WEBUI project is missing and this very ticket will also be missing if nothing is made to include it.