Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Package Repositories
Deploy the Nexus 3 3.20.0 upgrade across our infrastructure.
Many fix and improvements we're concerned with, including:
In past versions of cleanup, you could clean up by Last Downloaded but components with no download date would be ignored. This new function allows the ability to include in Cleanup items that have never been downloaded. In this case, uploaded date will be checked instead. In addition to the ticket, see Cleanup Policies documentation for more information.
Nexus Repository Manager now provides native support for R repositories. R is a language used for statistical analysis and machine learning.
Added support for "npm login" bearer token authentication to proxied upstream npm private repositories.
Added support for "npm whoami".
Conditional request handling added to npm group repositories to prevent errant 200 status codes from showing as 304s.
- [NEXUS-19811 Offline and misconfigured blob store should be noted in UI
- [NEXUS-21306 Cannot proxy Docker repository on Bintray
- [NEXUS-21672 Group repo with proxy repo member to remote group repo responds 404 when remote group repo responds "403 Requested item is quarantined"
- [NEXUS-18117 PyPI ignoring python_requires metadata
- [NEXUS-20705 Index can contain absolute URLs which bypass Nexus Repository Manager
- [NEXUS-21589 Repository health check can fail if the same asset exists in more than one repository
- [NEXUS-14233 Support managing Realms via the REST API
- [NEXUS-21138 Snapshot remover leaves maven-metadata.xml files deleted for a long time, breaking builds