Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Package Repositories
The postStart.sh currently sets "enabled": false if no ENABLE_ANONYMOUS_ACCESS environment variable is set, regardless its value.
Additionally ENABLE_ANONYMOUS_ACCESS seems not used anywhere.
All this makes no sense. Moreover "setting ENABLE_ANONYMOUS_ACCESS (to any value) disables the anonymous access" ! it does the contrary of its meaning.
Fix this to something more consistent.
- if the JSON contains a value for "enabled", then keep it unchanged
- if the JSON contains no value for "enabled", then a value must be set
- the default value is false
- determine what to do with ENABLE_ANONYMOUS_ACCESS: is it worth to keep this variable, then it could behave as "if set, then overwrites the JSON with its value (false OR true)".
> e06d2b8 2019-11-27 Alexis Timic NXBT-2896: fix jq
> 09a6041 2019-11-21 Julien Carsique SUPINT-1574 add jq
- 09a6041: jq was simply not installed missing
- e06d2b8: the fix keeps the JSON valid and it uses a boolean value instead of string. This repairs the JSON parsing