Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Windows Packages
With the current Windows installer, it seems as though all 3rd party software is present, but not properly installed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Uninstall any versions of LibreOffice and PostgreSQL on machine.
- Download and run nuxeo-10.10-SNAPSHOT-20190117-setup.exe.
- Select the options to install both LibreOffice and PostgreSQL.
- Follow instructions in installation wizard until installation is complete.
=> C:\Nuxeo\3rdparty contains ffmpeg, gs, ImageMagick, java, misc and pdftohtml
=> PostgreSQL 11 is installed.
=> LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 is installed.
- Run Start Nuxeo.bat by double-clicking its icon.
- Open a browser and navigate to http://localhost:8080/nuxeo
- Follow the wizard.
- Wait until the server restarts (+10 minutes! )
=> Warnings in server.log about several programs and converters not being found in system path.
=> Office documents not rendering in Web UI.
- depends on
NXBT-2711 Missing 64 bits binaries in 3rd parties