The new Code-Driven-Tools paradigm requires the test to provide its requirements and environment (as in
NXP-25625) but there remains old style tests relying on infrastructure, default environment, database embedded in the Jenkins slave.
- Find and highlight those cases, determine if they can be replaced.
- If still used and not quickly replace-able, then update all installs of and references to a 9.6 database.
- If unused, then remove the old database.
- Update related documentation. See https://nuxeowiki.atlassian.net/wiki/dosearchsite.action?cql=siteSearch+~+%22multidb%22&queryString=multidb
- Before removing resources, check that they have been already versioned for NXP 9.10.
NXP-25625 should have been used for commits on pipeline files in the Platform code base and NXBT-2707 for those on the infrastructure. Pay attention to the versions and consider doing backports when relevant.