Steps to Reproduce:
- Given a Picture document, navigate to the comments tab in JSF.
- Add a comment.
- Reply to that comment.
- Reply to that reply, then reply to that reply and so on until you have a long list of nested comments.
- In a separate incognito window, load the same Picture document in Web UI and click on the annotations tab.
=> No annotations are shown.
- Add an annotation.
- In the other browser window with JSF, clear the cache and hard reload.
=> The annotation added through ARender connector does not appear in the JSF comments.
- Delete the original comment made in JSF (this action should delete all of its nested replies.
=> Comments written in JSF are removed.
=> The annotation added through ARender now appears in the JSF comments.
=> An empty reply to the annotation also appears (see screenshot).