Affects Version/s: 2.4.0
Fix Version/s: HOTFIX_10.10_2.4
When having equipped a search form with a nuxeo-directory-suggestion tied to a Page Provider predicate for a Boolean schema property, the Clear button fails to reset the widget after creating a Saved Search using the "true" value.
- Create a YesNo_Bool Vocabulary with these 2 entries :
ID: true, label: Yes ID: false, label: No
- Make a custom Document type with a Boolean field (in example jar attached, doctype is InvoiceTwo, and field is invoicetwo:discount)
- In the document Create layout, have the Boolean field configurable with a checkbox element.
- Make a custom Page Provider with a predicate on the Boolean field using the equals operator (in example, pp_InvoiceTwoSearch)
- Add the Boolean field in the search form layout using a nuxeo-directory-suggestion element for the Boolean field.
- Enable the search as a Drawer item accessible from the left-hand drawer.
- Create two of these documents - one with Boolean field checked (to have value true), the other checked and then unchecked (value false).
- Go to the search form (InvoiceTwo Search in the example) and select the "Yes" value from the widget.
- Hit the search button - observe the document with value True is returned.
- Save this search (with name "Yes Discount" for example).
- Attempt to reset the search using the "CLEAR" button
the nuxeo-directory-suggestion widget is cleared.
the nuxeo-directory-suggestion widget is not cleared ("Yes" is still present).
Note: this is not reproducible while populating the widget with No ("false"), as the Saved Search fails to save the value (see
(see attached video - Studio project zips attached have set up doctype, search, and vocabulary needed to reproduce the issue)