Tooltip does not disappear when opening document page, even though at other times tooltips do disappear.
Problem not restricted to tooltips on document names, see screenshot. (Using tooltips to show long document names)
- Connected to Nuxeo Server 2021.24.3
Can access the partner's test system if neccessary: https://capoc-nuxeo.prime-force.com/nuxeo/
Contact PrimeForce or email@example.com for login and password.
1) in folder view, hover over a document title, to bring out tooltip, before clicking to show that document. Tooltip remains on the screen.
2) Also note from partner - " I hover over icons quickly before while the rest of the UI keeps loading"
Updated Reproduction scenario:
- Hoover over a date in any list of files
- Change the webpage without moving a mouse, for example:
- using mouse "go back" button
- using Alt + arrows
- using Tab key
- A tooltip will remain visible
- Refreshing the page makes the tooltip disappear
- is duplicated by
WEBUI-867 Fix Nuxeo Tooltips Sticking