On last release 2.4.1, nuxeo-ai-integration has been updated by the bot:
- see https://github.com/nuxeo/nuxeo-ai-integration/pull/8
- nuxeo-ai-integration was already aligned on 2.4.1
- See https://github.com/nuxeo/nuxeo-ai-integration/commit/4cd37a58b7b75d8e5f2c8759b00021a59dcd1df8
- actually, after release, we want it being aligned on the next version: 2.4.2
- some files were not updated: the root POM points to ai-core-parent
Should we do two successive PRs ? A unique PRs with successive commits? ...?
An improvement is needed so that nuxeo-ai-integration is updated about the release, then is running properly against the current version in development.