related to WCAG level AA criteria 2.4.7: focus visible
Make comments kebab menu visible.
Element name: More menu button
Location of the element: More options menu button, just beside the comment, in the "Comments" tab section, under the "Tags" heading, in the main content.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter any comment in the "Write a comment here" edit field.
2. Then click on the "Save" button. Then the comment will add in the comments tab section.
3. Then hover on the comment, then the "More options" button will display.
=> this button appears only when using the mouse, which makes it impossible for someone using a keyboard only to know it exists
Expected: button should appear at all times when a user can edit or delete a particular comment
- As a user, I can see the kebab menu for comments on all comments that I can edit or delete
- As a non-administrator, this applies to comments that I made
- As an administrator, this applies to all comments