This issue has been fixed by
NXP-28117 for the default content view (and for the default search). However it seems to be still a problem with a custom tab.
Steps to reproduce:
- define a page provider with this query filter
- customize the layouts of the provider in Designer and add a "Description" column
- define a Listing tab : associate it to the page provider and define a param bound to the document, like "parent":"[[document.uid]]"
The generated code will look like that :
- deploy the project
- go to a Workspace and choose the Custom tab
- observe that some documents are listed (hopefully)
- open Spreadsheet editor
- change the Description for one row
- save and close Spreadsheet editor
- observe that the content view has not been updated and the new value for the Description is not displayed