In advanced commit mode, after modifying some features in Studio project in a WIP branch, the last update does not take into account the in-progress modifications.
- Open a Studio project
- Switch to advanced commit mode
- Check out master
- Modify some features
- Go to Branch management page
- Check the date under row master
- The date is "few days ago"
- The date is "a few seconds ago"
The latest update date is calculated by the last non-WIP commit.
Calculate the last update date using the last commit, regardless it's a WIP commit or not.