In Studio, using JSF UI:
- Create a doctype named "bla"
- Copy this doctype as "CopyA"
- Copy "CopyA" as "CopyB"
- Download package
=> Type is kept as "bla" for the copied doctypes
=> Layouts used are the one for "bla"
=> Schemas are not properly configured
=> CopyA and CopyB can't be created in the expected containers as the XML does not mention them
=> In activation filters, even when doctype copy label has changed you are being offered twice the original doctype name (see activation-filters-2017-12-26 10-17 video)
- For the problems above and any other features related to document type copy, generated XML should be correct.
- When doing a doctype copy:
- Copied doctype is available in the activation filters, e.g. in event handlers screen, user actions (needs JSF UI dependency) or automation chains
- When doing a hot reload:
- doctype can be created in the expected containers
- doctype accepts the expected children types
- doctype shows the appropriate layouts
- doctype uses the appropriate schemas
- original doctype is not affected by the copy (i.e. still has the same config)