In order to validate changes/PRs on the Nuxeo Platform, we want to launch the JSF UI pipeline from the platform one, on a given branch/PR.
Different cases to handle:
JSF UI pipeline triggered from a PR/branch on the nuxeo-jsf-ui repository
- if there is the same branch on the nuxeo repository, abort the build, it will be launched by the platform pipeline.
- if no matching branch, continue the build and put statuses.
JSF UI pipeline triggered by the platform pipeline (PR or master branch)
- if there is a matching branch on the nuxeo-jsf-ui repository, check it out otherwise keep on master.
- Update the pom version to the one given to the JSF UI pipeline (from the platform one).
- Build and put statuses on both the nuxeo repository PR, and the nuxeo-jsf-ui PR if any.
The parameters needed on the JSF UI pipeline are:
- the version and/or branch name.
- the commit sha1 on the nuxeo repository, to put statuses.