For now all Binary Manager unit tests are skipped in the QA chain because we need all the auth/data info for accessing S3/Google/Azure.
We can activate it very easily for the Google Storage binary manager:
- We need to add a new secret with the JSON Google credentials (Already done in l2it cluster on the nuxeo-conversion-service namespace)
- We need to get the current GCP project through the GKE api
- We can define any bucket name we want
- We have to decide if the bucket has to be created via the application (Nuxeo) or via the infrastructure (K8S operator, already done in the same l2it cluster example)
- Reactivate module webdriver tests and configure properly the itests.xml