- install Nuxeo
- install JSF with another DB than H2
- start the server
- go to the configuration page Admin/System Information/Setup
- check the database, it is the default H2 one and not the one installed (see configScreen.png)
- change the mail server port
- save the page
- observe the database type has been changed.
- observe the templates parameter now contains default instead of the database template previously configured:
Expected behavior: the current configuration should be loaded properly and only changed parameters should be affected.