Affects Version/s: 4.4.5
Fix Version/s: 4.5.1
Release Notes Summary:Fixed subfolders synchronization when unfiltering
Release Notes Description:
On Windows, after applying a filter on a synchronized subfolder, it wasn't possible anymore to re-synchronize the subfolder's content when unfiltering. The issue has been fixed and subfolders content will be synchronized again on unfiltering.
- Start Nuxeo Drive
- Connect an account
- Select a synchronization root to sync locally. The root must contains multiple files, subfolders (also containing files).
- Wait for everything to be synced locally
- Go in Nuxeo Drive settings
- Open the sync filters in the account tab
- Unsync the synchronization root
- Wait for all the files to be removed locally
- Re-sync the synchronization root
- All files and folders should be present locally. The local folder should have all the files present in the synchronized remote folder.
- Files from subfolders are missings.
- After unsyncing the synchronization root, some of it's elements are still present in the States table from the database while nothing remains in the local folder.
- The files stills presents in the DB seems to be the one that are not downloaded anymore when syncing the synchronization root again.
- When reading the logs we can see that theses files are ignored.