Unfortunately, tolerations cannot be defined through values.yaml because the Kubernetes plugin for
Jenkins doesn't take them into account when reading a pod template.
The solution is to use a `yaml` field in the pod template, yet it isn't taken into account by the Jenkins-x-platform chart.
- Create a new node pool
Add a node pool:
- Autoscalling: On (0-8 nodes)
- Image type: Container-Optimized OS (cos)
- Machine type: e2-standard-8
- Kubernetes labels: team: napps
- Taints: NoSchedule team=napps
- Update the pod template
In the Pod Template definitions, use a NodeSelector to match the team.
Use the n'Apps team node pod-team-napps with this spec:
All the custom Jenkins pod templates are now configured to run on pod-team-napps.