Note: reproducible in LTS 2021 only (tested in nightly-2021)
- In Web UI, navigate to a drawer item configured with a search (e.g. default Search)
- Perform a query and observe results loading
- Select a Document from the results (in either Grid or Table view)
- Observe Queue View appearing in the drawer sidebar
- Shortly after selected Document loads, attempt to briefly scroll up in Queue View
Queue View scrolls up, loaded Document remains on page without re-fetching.
when scrolling up, the selected Document will be re-fetched several times. Visually observed by the Document flickering when reloading, and corresponding requests seen in Dev Tools > Network tab (initiator main.bundle.js:12654).